Thursday, September 22, 2011

Packing

I find myself here at 1 am the night prior to my departure. I am checked into my flight and I have started packing.... Yes I know it seems strange that I would pack so late, but that's the way it goes. I think I have simplified to some extent. 
I still have a list to accomplish before I head to the port of air tomorrow but some of it might just have to wait until Christmas break :) 
As for this evening I am letting Brooke Waggoner and The Head and The Heart sing me away while I remove photos from my computer and clear off space for great photos ahead. I feel like a photographer I read about a while back, he lived when there were only film cameras and he took enough rolls of film to fill 3 large barrels. I am sure I would have that many if I were to convert my photos to film. Is it worth taking all of these photos when not many if anyone will ever see them? I believe so... I suppose I am a hoarder of photos, thank goodness I can store them where they don't take up that much space. 
Which leads me to my next point... I look forward to sharing my photos with anyone who cares to follow me while I explore the depths of Italy :) 

 Some of the things that are either packed or eliminated from my packing... 
Buddy, the dear soul that did not stay awake until the end of the packing extravaganza... 

BE WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment